HAROPA : The maritime and river gateway to the ‘Paris Seine Normandy’ area
From the cruise terminal in Le Havre that can receive the world biggest cruise liners to Paris, the #1 world tourist destination, via the charming calls along the river Seine, HAROPA has an exceptional potential for the development of tourist offers in the heart of the Paris Seine Normandy area and responds in an optimal way to the reception of cruise ships and their passengers on sea or river call.
With more than 9 million passengers per year, HAROPA ports record top performance :
- #1 world inland port for river tourism ;
- 3rd biggest port of call for sea cruising along the English Channel/North Sea board.
Close to Paris and world famous sites (D-day landing beaches, Giverny, Versailles or Disneyland Paris), HAROPA and partners (VNF - Voies Navigables de France – French Navigable waterways, local authorities) offer you :
- Three sea cruise terminals in Le Havre, Honfleur and Rouen
- A network of 11 calls for river cruise ships in the very heart of Paris up to Le Havre
- A network of 68 calls in the Paris area (Ile-de-France) for touring cruises or private events
- An offer of places for events in the heart of Paris to organize your business events or your shoots.